market-farming - websites

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: websites
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 13:41:43 -0500

It's that time of year. Time to get yourself out on the web in anticipation
for next season. This link came in on another list, and it belongs to none
other than one of our own, Steve Sando. If I had an award to give him for
"Best Farm Site" I would. It's professional, clean, attractive, humorous
(love the tongue lady ; )), loads quick, and has the presence to keep people
coming back. Take a look:

http://www.ranchogordo.com/index.htm

Liz Pike
Laughing Brook Farm