market-farming - Re: Clarification on bobm

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Steve Sando" <steve AT mrlucky.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Clarification on bobm
  • Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 07:39:53 -0700

From: "Rick Williams" <mrfarm AT frontiernet.net>

> bobm had written:
> > Rick .... you are absolutely correct.
> >
> > People such as myself who joined the list in
> > hopes of obtaining and sharing market-farming
> > information and techniques obviously have no
> > place here....
>
> Actually it is the other way around. The point is not that nuts and bolts
> information should not be here, but that a wider spectrum of interest was
> evidenced by the number of posts on wider issues.

I'm only speaking for myself, but I'm in vortex of harvesting and selling
and at the moment am looking for very practical information about how to
make things easier or better. Political or philosophical discussions can be
interesting and informative but as I tell my four year old when I see
trouble a-brewing, "This will end in tears!" You can just feel where the
discussion in headed and most, if not all of us, have heard both sides many,
many times. It gets ugly and normally nice people get nasty.

Personally, suggesting a link with appropriate information to support your
theories seems fine but otherwise it does seem like a discussion off list
would be better because once you've declared your "stance".

Steve

  • Clarification on bobm, Rick Williams, 09/01/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Clarification on bobm, Steve Sando, 09/01/2002