market-farming - RE: AHhhhhh...My basil

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu ("Market Farming")
  • Subject: RE: AHhhhhh...My basil
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:51:55 -0400

If the top growth is dark green and the growing point is healty and its only
the bottom oldest leaves and if the yellowing includes browning of the outer
margins then you may be having a potassium deficiency, calcium def looks
similar except the leaves cup upward where as K def the leaf cups
downward...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.

>I am currently experience extreme yellowing and browning of the bottom
>leaves on my basil plants (genovese) and the top growth looks fine.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/