market-farming - perforated plastic bags for salad mix

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Aimee Kocis & John Good" <goodaim AT aol.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: perforated plastic bags for salad mix
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 15:15:45 -0400

Hello.
I am looking for perforated (small holes rather than large vents) for my
salad mix. I will be selling at a farmer's market and do not have a
spin-dryer and do not want my mix to smoosh and wilt, wet in straight
plastic. Anyone know of any suppliers? I am having trouble locating any.
Any ideas would be helpful. Thank you.
Aimee Kocis
Charlestown Cooperative Farm