market-farming - Veggie transport to market

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jim and Julie Vaughn <jjvaughn AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Veggie transport to market
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 08:53:03 -0600

Hope everyone is staying warm. It's a day to feed the animals and
retreat to the warmth here this morning.

Our question is about transporting tomatos to the market. We used
seedling flats this year, but need something stackable and with more
capacity. We had thought about bread trays if we can find them. Any
suggestions/comments.

thanks
Jim

Rocky Glade Farm