market-farming - RE: low_tech_mushrooms from farm wastes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lion Kuntz" <lionkuntz AT email.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: low_tech_mushrooms from farm wastes
  • Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 05:59:18 +0800

Micro-profits of $100 per month is a doubling of the income of those
destitute women in Swaziland. I missed seeing your recommendation on how to
help them help themselves. Please advise me on the address of your webpage
which generously shares the knowledge you have gained since those 1970s, and
I will be happy to learn from you.

Sincerely, Lion Kuntz
Tenino, Washington, USA.