market-farming - Re: vendor fees

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Amy K. Johnson" <akjedj AT gamewood.net>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: vendor fees
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 17:14:09 -0400

Our market fees are $2 per Sat, except the first Sat of the month when
there is a "Trade Day" (flea market) when it's $8 and the $8 goes to the
group sponsoring the trade day. Wednesday market is $1.

This is a brand new market held on town property. We have little wooden
table booths with a lath roof that is useless (except for support for a
tarp when its rainy or sunny) Long story on the booths, don't get me
started....

Amy Johnson
Johnsons' Produce Patch
in VA

  • Re: vendor fees, Amy K. Johnson, 08/01/2001