market-farming - RE: P.S. Re: Chemical Damage

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Miranda Smith <Miranda.Smith AT creativehomeowner.com>
  • To: 'Market Farming' <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: P.S. Re: Chemical Damage
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 08:48:52 -0400

Add local TV news people to that list. They are usually looking for public
interest features. And I want to echo Marie too --check into the possibility
of legal action. (I am assuming that you have talked to these people, the
ones who are spraying you, and that you have gotten no where with that
approach. In that case, it would be hard to feel that you were destroying
the possibility of cooperation by pressing legal action.)

Good luck. It makes me sick, too.

Miranda