market-farming - Re: Excellent Program on Wind Power on C-Span2 Tomorrow!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "WB Carver" <wbcarver AT marketfarming.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Excellent Program on Wind Power on C-Span2 Tomorrow!
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 14:08:22 -0400

>> Just my 2.416 cents worth on ANOTHER rainy day.
>>

>I hope the sun comes out down there very soon! ;-) Wonder what ideas you
>would come up with after a week of rain! :-)

>Marj

Don't ask. It is dark and scarey in this brain. <g>

Actually this IS after a week of rain. More like three. It has rained here
something like 19 out of the last 21 days. We are beginning to go a little
buggy.

But on the bright side...

Our rice paddies are looking great this year! :-)))

Bill Carver
Laughing Brook Farm
Westfield, NC
wbcarver AT marketfarming.com