market-farming - Re: More bad luck starting plants

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "WB Carver" <wbcarver AT marketfarming.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: More bad luck starting plants
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 06:20:17 -0400

Hi Jill,

You wrote:

> I never use bleach - since reading about what happens with chlorine in
>the environment, I never touch the stuff anymore. It is not allowed in my
house.

That is a pretty strong reaction.
I am interested, where did you read this? Was it in a particular
book/article or is it from your general reading / research?
Or was it something that was on the Trade Secrets (Bill Moyers), you
mentioned?

I would like to know more about this.

Bleach, "It's not just for putting white spots on blue jeans anymore"

Thanks,

Bill Carver
Laughing Brook Farm
Westfield, NC