market-farming - Re: Opportunity Knocks

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Boulder Belt Organics <goodows AT infinet.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Opportunity Knocks
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:36:13 -0500

Del,

I don't believe there are any rules of that sort at most IN FM's as most
are local affairs and the IDA or USDA has little to do with them. I know
that I have been selling in Indiana for the past 7 years as have dozens
of other Buckeyes at this market and another one in the same county with
no problems other than having to get an egg license from the IDA poultry
division.

Lucy Goodman-Owsley
Boulder Belt Organics
New Paris, OH