market-farming - Re: web site question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Robert Farr <rbfarr AT erols.com>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: web site question
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 08:47:22 -0500

Sue:

I chose to leave my address of the web site - we have a P.O. box for
orders of the hot sauces and salsas we make here.

The new site will have improvements I couldn't afford in the first
incarnation, like a database which captures people sending messages from
the site, and an option for them to subscribe to a monthly Chile Man
newsletter (in which I send out news, recipes, information on new
products, our monthly fair schedule, info on events at the farm, etc.).

I also have info on growing on the site, and a list of seed suppliers.
My customers really seem to like that. And info on the farm and our
farm visions makes the site very personal.

Good luck with your site!
--
Robert Farr
(540) 668-7160