market-farming - Re: web site question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Aozotorp AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: web site question
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 19:46:05 EST

In a message dated 12/30/00 3:06:02 PM Mountain Standard Time,
swtgrssfrm AT nls.net writes:

<<

I am designing my web site and wondered if any of you can share some
things that were very helpful to have on your web page. I also wondered
about the safety of having your names, phone numbers and addresses on a
web page. I have decided to leave our address and kids names off the
web page. Is there anything else I should think about before I finalize
this? Thank you for your help.
Sue

Keep the introduction page simple without a lot of graphics. Lots of people
still have computers that take a long time to open a lot of bytes! Keep
intro graphics small!