market-farming - Re: SOME RECOMMENDATIONS FOR MIDWESTERN GRAPES

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "g and r hamster" <hamster AT northnet.org>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: SOME RECOMMENDATIONS FOR MIDWESTERN GRAPES
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 10:10:53 -0500

there's been a bit of talk lately on the list about cold hardy grapes,
thought i'd pipe up. there's a nursury up here at the top of new york,
zone3, specializing in cold tolerant fruit trees and shrubs. st. lawrence
nursury. the owner bill macKentley is an incredible resource, he's been
working on developing cold hardy specimens for 20-30 years. on the web
at...www.sln.potsdam.ny.us

enjoyin' the snow this morning...

bert.
J. Robert Webster