market-farming - Re: market-farming digest: November 15, 2000

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: marc AT aculink.net
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: market-farming digest: November 15, 2000
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 22:52:15 -0700

Hello Robert:

Do you really like Dennis Avery or maybe mad at the farmers who slander big
ag but don't want
to be slandered. I have criticized this myself but if you're a small farmer
Dennis Avery is
not your bud no matter what the other little farmers say or do as he does not
discriminate
about who he's after.

If it was to SUPPORT the big ag companies then that would be one thing but he
attacks,
manipulates the truth, engages in hyperbole and is untruthful at times to
cause market harm
against small farmers and is paid by the big guys.

He is kinda like a political activist as he is molesting society in a
disproportionate way to
further an agenda. A large number of small farmers minding their own business
are molested by
him to benefit a few big guys who claim it's for the greatest possible public
good.

They have billions sunk in chemicals and GE and must defend their way of
doing business. He's
their junk yard dog!

You may be throwing out the baby with the bath water.

For what it's worth.

Marc S. Nameth