market-farming - Re: UPDATE! Future of Our Food and Farms Summit

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lynn Byczynski <growing4market AT earthlink.net>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: UPDATE! Future of Our Food and Farms Summit
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 10:31:46 -0500

I reported on Dennis Bishop, the Virginia Extension agent who lost his job,
in the December issue of Growing for Market. The day after I went to press
he called to say the ACLU had accepted his case and would represent him in
court. Would you like me to forward your email below to him?
--
Lynn Byczynski
Growing for Market