market-farming - Hunting for grape root starts

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: HackettShark AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu (market Framing)
  • Subject: Hunting for grape root starts
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 19:37:17 EST

Bill Shoemaker earlier in the season gave me some names of grape varieties
that should work good in my area of market farming, however I have not been
able to find a source for these plants. The variety names are Valiant and
Marachel Foch. None of my normal sources have any. Can Someone help me find
a source for these varieties for the midwest area. Thank You.

Phil Hackett
Homeside Farm Market & Greenhouses
Carson Iowa