market-farming - Re: market-farming digest: November 10, 2000

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Betsy" <ilima AT ev1.net>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: market-farming digest: November 10, 2000
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 10:42:35 -0600

Marc - I'm baffled by your charge that I'm "trampling" over anyone by apologizing twice.

Spam has to do with advertising. No-one can be fined for accidentally sending a private, non-commercial e-mail. I understand there are people out there who cannot tolerate views different than their own, and to those people it somehow makes sense to punish differences of opinion, as well as blast others with personal abuse rather than talk about the issues calmly. But thankfully the legal system doesn't work that way.