market-farming - Website fixed

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lucy Goodman-Owsley <goodows AT excite.com>
  • To: davbath AT aol.com, carolb AT one.net, MBlackb201 AT aol.com, blakey AT infocom.com, sbonney AT iquest.net, cvof AT iquest.net, amrmeb AT ime.net, jana AT mountainmax.net
  • Cc: anneb AT zoomnet.net, button.9 AT osu.edu, growing4market AT earthlink.net, lcano AT houston.rr.com, doodles AT netins.net, cdcramer AT twcny.rr.com, delind AT pilot.msu.edu, Leslie_Dickson AT law.state.ak.us
  • Subject: Website fixed
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 16:10:49 -0700 (PDT)

After months of neglect I have fixed several problems on my website and
added some new content. Soon I will add new photos (whenever the freebie
cable I need to download the camer to the computer comes-it's been months so
far). The pages "FarmNews" and "rowcover" have been inaccessable until
now-check 'em out!

The URL should appear as a hotlink below my name

Lucy Goodman-Owsley
Boulder Belt CSA
New Paris, OH
Website: http://www.angelfire.com/oh2/boulderbeltcsa
Organic Farming and Gardening Forum:
http://www.InsideTheWeb.com/mbs.cgi/mb135705
Want Social Change? Join a CSA!

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html

  • Website fixed, Lucy Goodman-Owsley, 09/02/2000