market-farming - Any Experienced Troy-bilt Carb Overhaulers on this list?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: Organic Gardening Discussion List <OGL AT LSV.UKY.EDU>, bdnow AT envirolink.org
  • Subject: Any Experienced Troy-bilt Carb Overhaulers on this list?
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 22:05:48 -0400

If so, please contact me off-line at csa AT claymont.org.

I'm having a couple of problems that at a minimum indicate a rebuild is necessary. I'd like your advice before I go ahead, however, since my dealer feels I should buy a new carb.

The moral of this story, of course, is be sure to add GASOLINE STABALIZER before you store your tiller for the winter this year! (and, in fact, a tank of stabalized gas is considered to be more healthy for your tiller's systems than running the tank out of gas...which is what I had done.)

Thanks!

-Allan
Claymont Farm
Charles Town, WV

  • Any Experienced Troy-bilt Carb Overhaulers on this list?, Allan Balliett, 08/13/2000