market-farming - Re: visiting maine

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Grow19 AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: visiting maine
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 21:09:37 EDT

Dear Friends,
This is off-topic so forgive me. I will be visiting Vinalhaven in Maine
8/20-8/26. Will be picking up a friend in Portland, driving up the coast to
Rockland to ferry over. I have a couple of questions.
1.Will this be blueberry season and where can we pick/buy Maine blueberries
right on our way?
2.Will likely stop briefly in Wiscasset. Are there CSAs or other ag projects
there to visit?
3. Any other CSAs or ag projects we should try to fit in that are on our
driving route?
Thanks,
Judy Tiger
Garden Resources of Washington
Washington DC

  • Re: visiting maine, Grow19, 08/13/2000