market-farming - test

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marie Kamphefner <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: test
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 18:13:56 -0500

It has been a long time since I heard from anyone. I'm sure you're all
very busy in the garden.

Our garden has been super productive this year with minimal effort on our
part. The sweet corn is absolutely the best with no worms at all.

All the cucumbers withered and died and now some of the canteloupes are
biting the dust. Everything else is great.

Marie in Missouri

  • test, Marie Kamphefner, 08/10/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: test, Kathy Somers, 08/10/2000