market-farming - Re: Microbial innoculants (was: Re: quetions)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: wytze <geno AT zap.a2000.nl>
  • To: Douglas Hinds <dmhinds AT acnet.net>
  • Cc: Hugh Lovel <uai AT alltel.net>, market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu, sanet-mg AT ces.ncsu.edu, ANA07968 AT nifty.com
  • Subject: Re: Microbial innoculants (was: Re: quetions)
  • Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 11:50:03 +0200

Hi,
I am very fascinated to see Reich's work being discussed. The remark by
Douglas on pulsing is correct. He is also right to ask for measurable proofs.
However, here we meet a lot of problems. people like Reich and Schauberger
found things that are apparently so threatening to the established order, that
no matter what happens it will be denied. I have read their lifestories years
ago and when the matter with Dr. Pusztai happened I recognized the same
pattern of denial by establishment happen again. But Douglas is correct to ask
for measurable and repeatable evidence. I would say that the only way to find
out is to build a little orgone accumulator oneself and see if it really
works. Every now and then, I hear about people who work succesfully with
Reich's concept. Apparently some people have managed to apply the orgone
principles correctly, but they will not be recognised in our present
societies, at least not by the scientific establishment. What do you expect:
Reich had to flee from Hitler, was hated by Stalin, the Catholic Church and
was finally destroyed by the ....FDA. He was one of the first to realise,
demonstrate and warn for the great dangers of nuclear energy, he also was one
of the first who opposed the view that genetics determine our behaviour. Since
he was the son of a farmer, he always had a strong love for (organic)
agriculture and small farmers. I am sure he would be delighted to know that
his work is applied in composting techniques!
regards,
Wytze de Lange