market-farming - Apprenticeship at Good Earth Organic Farm

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Andy Lee & Pat Foreman" <goodearth AT rockbridge.net>
  • To: sanet <sanet-mg AT ces.ncsu.edu>
  • Cc: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu , pasturepoultry AT onelist.com , dairycreamery AT onelist.com
  • Subject: Apprenticeship at Good Earth Organic Farm
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 07:53:25 -0500

We have an opening for a second apprentice on our 41-acre organic farm. We
raise poultry, beef, pork, meat goats and market gardens. The position runs
from April to end of season, and pays $100 per week plus private cottage and
food from the farm. Applicants can find more information and a application
form at our website www.goodearthpub.com or contact Jeff Ishee at the
following address.

Thanks,
Andy Lee
Good Earth Organic Farm
Good Earth Farm School
1702 Mountain View Road
Buena Vista, VA 24416, USA
phone & fax: (540) 261-8775
--

  • Apprenticeship at Good Earth Organic Farm, Andy Lee & Pat Foreman, 03/28/2000