market-farming - Re: The New Farmers Market Book

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marc & Marcy <marc AT aculink.net>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: The New Farmers Market Book
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 15:27:39 -0700

1001 Ways to Make Market Sales Sizzle!
Picked up a post card about this new book by Eric Gibson
(Sell What You Sow). There's no date on it so I don't know
how dated it might be. Maybe you all know about it
already. I'm sending the post card in for pre-publication
offer.

The address is:

New World Publishing
11543 Quartz Dr. #1
Auburn, CA 95602

Includes:
Latest tips and trends
Farmers/Sellers section on best products, display ideas,
merchandising tips and selling ideas/styles
Managers info on starting and promoting the market, key
issues (shoudl you allow crafts, market mix) and resources

Marcy Nameth
SE Colorado