market-farming - Re: CSA year round production for Western WA

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: flowers AT rt66.com (Wilderness Flowers)
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: CSA year round production for Western WA
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 08:49:47 -0700 (MST)

i'e been considering playing with the saran wrap product used for pallet
wraping as a short term 'glazing' for cold frame/cloche..perhaps even a hoop
house ...any one out there tried this ??

martin>

$subst('Email.Unsub')

Martin Connaughton
Wilderness Flowers
223 North Guadalupe St. pmb # 159
Santa Fe, NM 87501
zone 3-4-5 depending on mother nature .. zone 5 this year and no snow