livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Anybody want to give this a try?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Harvey Ussery <harvey@themodernhomestead.us>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Anybody want to give this a try?
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 12:04:37 -0400

I'm just forwarding this from another list, have no personal connection with this particular situation. But I have heard of other cases where landowners were far more concerned that their farmland be well used than that it generate income. If anybody gives it a try, let us know what happens. Good luck. ~Harvey

FARM FOR LEASE

$1/ Year

150 Acre farm with housing in the Lehigh Valley, Pa. Serves a secure market with grass fed beef, lamb, pasture pork and poultry. Best business plan with necessary experiences will be awarded this lease.Contact 6103606926

--
Harvey in northern Virginia
www.themodernhomestead.us

My book THE SMALL-SCALE POULTRY FLOCK (Chelsea Green) is now with the printer
and will be available in a couple of weeks (mid-September). Preorder at:
www.chelseagreen.com/bookstore/item/the_smallscale_poultry_flock

  • [Livingontheland] Anybody want to give this a try?, Harvey Ussery, 08/24/2011