livingontheland - [Livingontheland] ruth stout

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Ken Hargesheimer <minifarms2@yahoo.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] ruth stout
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 17:59:48 -0700 (PDT)

Ruth Stout's two little books and video are the available on the internet.  Just type in "Ruth Stout" and thousands come up.  The two books are out of print.  The video was made in 1990, the year she died.  $19.95

I show the video in my workshops and the best laugh is when they learn the mystery I mentioned.

Most of my workshops are abroad.  I am on three listservs besides this one.  Two of the three are based in India.

Ken Hargesheimer

Go to: http://bibledvd.googlepages.com/home and www.nabuur.com

Yahoo! Groups gets better. Check out the new email design. Plus there’s much more to come.

  • [Livingontheland] ruth stout, Ken Hargesheimer, 06/25/2006