internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Negotiating the Price of a 2011 Camry at Fred Anderson

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "'Scott Chilcote'" <scottchilcote AT att.net>, "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Negotiating the Price of a 2011 Camry at Fred Anderson
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 22:03:34 -0400

Title: Negotiating the Price of a 2011 Camry at Fred Anderson

Thanks to everyone for so much help!

One of the cars sold, and luckily, I was so busy today at work that I could not talk to the salesperson about the other.  That gave me four hours this evening to do research -- which leaves me in a *much* better position to negotiate tomorrow!

Thanks again for all of the advice!

Cheers,

Colleen