internetworkers - [internetworkers] Negotiating the Price of a 2011 Camry at Fred Anderson

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Negotiating the Price of a 2011 Camry at Fred Anderson
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 06:39:18 -0400

Title: Negotiating the Price of a 2011 Camry at Fred Anderson

Hi Folks,

Im interested in two 2011 Camrys for sale at Fred Anderson.

I have only bought one car from a dealer in my life and that was in 1980 I honestly don’t have a clue as to how to negotiate the price, warrantees, or anything else involved in the sale of a used vehicle from a dealer.

Can any of you offer any guidance?

Thanks much!

Colleen