internetworkers - [internetworkers] how to find out AT&T Uverse plans?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Esther Lumsdon <estherlist AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] how to find out AT&T Uverse plans?
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 11:23:33 -0500

My neighborhood in Cary has lots of 'ATT' orange paint marks on roads
and sidewalks.
Is there a way to find out whether AT&T U-verse service is going to be
installed in my neighborhood?
My web-surfing for U-verse has only found advertising, and how to sign
up if service already exists in your neighborhood.

Thanks, Esther
--
----
Esther L, estherlist AT gmail.com