internetworkers - [internetworkers] Last change to register for NCTech4Good Conference June 25

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: Internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Last change to register for NCTech4Good Conference June 25
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 11:35:36 -0400

We've got a great conference program. Can you join us?

We've still got room for you at the NCTech4Good Conference. In case you haven't checked out the agenda and speakers list, we've got 15 breakout sessions in 3 tracks.

Speakers include Jane Smith Patterson (e-NC), Jeff Cobb (Tagoras), Ruby Sinreich (OrangePolitics.org), Wayne Sutton (TriOut and OurHashtag), Kivi Leroux Miller (NonprofitMarketingGuide.com), Mark Dibner (Kramden Institute), Mark Ishman (Ishman Law Firm), Billy Bicket (NetSquared), Annaliese Hoehling (NTEN), and many more.

Topics include:
  • Amplifying Organizational Impact Through Community-Driven Innovation
  • Building Community Engagement with Location-Based Services
  • Collaboration Tools
  • Finding and Working with Volunteers and Consultants
  • How To Think Like a Network
  • Keep Informed Without Being Overwhelmed
  • Nonprofit Technology and Trends
  • Spotting Legal Issues When Operating a Business on the Internet
  • Taking Donations Online and Selling Downloadable Goods
  • Using Social Media to Empower Your Fans to Build More Support for Your Cause

WHEN AND WHERE?
Friday, June 25, 2010
9 am - 5 pm
The William and Ida Friday Center in Chapel Hill, NC

There will be a reception/networking opportunity from 5 pm to 7 pm, also at the Friday Center.

REGISTER NOW!
Visit http://www.nctech4good.org for details.

NCTech4Good Conference Leaders

Shelly Bowers, United Way of the Greater Triangle
Leandra Ganko, LeGa Design Group
Judy Hallman, Public Information Network, Inc.
Paula Jones, N.C. Center for Nonprofits
Tani Kennedy, Account Executive
Patricia Perkins, VISTA volunteer, Faith Action International House
Nancy Shoemaker, Shoemaker Group
Sean Watson, TechEffect