internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] need referral to best place to buy a men's suit

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] need referral to best place to buy a men's suit
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 18:12:30 -0400

On Jun 9, 2010, at 3:58 PM, christian stalberg wrote:

the little darling moths found my suits

hence...I must buy a new one. In fashion of course!

recommendations please from you dapper dudes...

I've had a couple of good experiences at the Men's Warehouse that has fantastic service, but like the style of the suits at Banana Republic also.  The problem with Banana Republic is they're not a real men's store capable of doing alterations and finding you something that fits and looks good.  My favorite suit is from there, but its off-the-rack.   Nordstroms is *really* expensive, but does have good service.

Michael Czeiszperger
Chapel Hill, NC
C: 919-619-0607