internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] need referral to best place to buy a men's suit

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kristen James Eberlein <keberlein AT pobox.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] need referral to best place to buy a men's suit
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 17:35:20 -0400

Another vote for Nordstroms.

Kris

On 6/9/2010 4:40 PM, Alex Wilson wrote:
AANLkTinahr4oSnb03pW16rlaaCSO6_KUc3QOZVTpjfGn AT mail.gmail.com" type="cite">
If you can wait a week, Nordstrom has their half-yearly men's sale
coming up. An in-law (who wears enough suits for business that one
might guess he could have them tailored) buys his suits this way and
recommended I check it out, because apparently not enough of my own
clothes have sleeves. YMMV.

Alex.