internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Instructional Design

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: <marcia AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Instructional Design
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 18:10:09 +0000

Hello David,

I'm back working with Instructional Design, for a little over a year now. I
have a BS in Computer Science, and MS in Instructional Technology. I started
my career developing e-learning, then left the field for a few years, and now
I'm back. You can become an ISD professional, no matter your background. I
got my Masters Degree from Bloomsburg, PA, a very good program and well known
by many in the field.

Locally, you can probably start by attending one of the ASTD-RTP Chapter
meetings. (www.astd-rta.org)

I hope this helps. Feel free to contact me if you have any specific questions.

Regards,
Márcia Clover