internetworkers - [internetworkers] [PLUG] Questions about the Rackspace Cloud? Send 'em my way!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "H. Wade Minter" <minter AT lunenburg.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] [PLUG] Questions about the Rackspace Cloud? Send 'em my way!
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 12:58:18 -0600

Hi Internetworkers,

I moved from Raleigh to San Antonio a couple of years ago to work at
Rackspace Hosting, and recently switched to a job with the Rackspace Cloud,
working with software partners.

I just wanted to throw it out there that if anyone on the list had
questions/problems/comments on Rackspace Cloud offerings (or Rackspace in
general), to feel free to send them my way, as you have a list member "on the
inside", either at this email address or my work one
(wade.minter AT rackspace.com). If I don't know the answer, I can likely find
the people who do.

Info:

Rackspace - http://rackspace.com/
Rackspace Cloud - http://rackspacecloud.com/
My Group - http://tools.rackspacecloud.com/

Thanks, and send some Eastern-style BBQ vibes my way. Beef brisket is good,
but isn't the same as home.

--Wade