internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] InterNetWorkers website

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: uzoma nwosu <uzoma.nwosu AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] InterNetWorkers website
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 22:39:39 -0500

Dave,

That's a very good question.  I don't know the answer to it.  Between work and my music festival, I would love to ramp things up a bit. We have the brain power but do we have the energy to do something about it?  Some of the guys created the Facebook group and the irc channel on freenode.

What we need to do is figure out what our goal is.  And maybe it's time that we actually have some fixed parameters spelled out.  And maybe we don't try to meet monthly but quarterly and make it more of an activity besides drinking.  I'm just tossing ideas up in the air.

So, Dave, if we were to redo the website, what would we say?

Uzoma