internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] InterNetWorkers website

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] InterNetWorkers website
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 14:13:14 -0500

What's going on, Triangle InterNetWorkers?

Today I saw a pretty snazzy website for a similar meet up group in
Boulder, CO and thought "Wouldn't it be great if INW has such a lovely
website?" http://boco.me/

I readily admit that those sorts of upgrades are beyond my technical
skill level, otherwise I might set it up. Anyone else got great Web
2.0 skills and free time to kill?

Also, since I now attend the Raleigh ISSA meetings on the first
Thursday of each month, I don't know if I can make it to a real live
INW gathering. Perhaps we need to refer to Badger's local tech group
schedule and find an alternate meeting day?

Hope all are having a nice day and enjoying some beautiful sunshine.
David M.