internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Zenni

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Cristóbal Palmer <cmp AT cmpalmer.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Zenni
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 21:52:58 -0400

How do we know the $240 pair at the local shop weren't made under
sweatshop conditions? Not saying they were; it just hasn't occurred
to me until just now that that might be the case for any frames. I'll
have to ask at the shop. My frames are Danish in terms of design, but
I have no clue where they were made....

--
Sent from my mobile device

Cristóbal M. Palmer
"The fun thing is to try to persuade others to share your opinions
about what rules and what sucks. Nothing is more fun than evangelism."
--Larry Wall