internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] One reason I dislike Raleigh and Wake County

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Lyman Green <lymang AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] One reason I dislike Raleigh and Wake County
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 14:56:15 -0400

I know, right?  You should have heard the moaning here when it was thought for a while our department would move en masse to CF.  Somehow, the fact we're already in Durham gets by people - mention closer to downtown and everyone freaks.  <rolls eyes>  I have a fight in my group to convince people that Durham is largely no different than Raleigh in terms of crime, murder, etc.  It just gets a lot more bad press.

Lyman