internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] electrical engineering and computer textbooks free to a good home

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] electrical engineering and computer textbooks free to a good home
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 07:15:38 -0400

You are welcome to them. However, you must take the whole box and recycle what you don’t want or give them away to someone else (ie I need the help getting rid of the whole box and will give away the good ones if you help me get rid of the not so good ones). My home office is 1 block from NCSU:

http://www.neuserivernetworks.com/directions/