internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] electrical engineering and computer text books free to a good home

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Heath Roberts <htroberts AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] electrical engineering and computer text books free to a good home
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 01:26:05 -0400

On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 7:29 AM, Jim Ray <jim AT neuse.net> wrote:

I’ve also got a stack o books I’d like to give away instead of recycle if anyone wants ‘em:

I'd like a few, if no one's claimed them:

Encyclopedia of Electronic Circuits
Electronic Filter Design
Electronics Engineer's Handbook

Understanding Telephone Electronics

I live near Southpoint Mall in Durham, but I need to come to Raleigh one afternoon in the next week or two, anyway, and could stop by your office if that's convenient.

Thanks,
Heath

--
Heath Roberts