internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] programming iphone apps?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Lundgren <scott AT capitalfellow.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] programming iphone apps?
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 16:19:58 -0500

Don't forget the Stanford University online class of CS193P iPhone Application programming. All the lecture notes are available:

http://www.stanford.edu/class/cs193p/cgi-bin/index.php

- SL

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 2:53 PM, Ilan Volow <listboy AT clarux.com> wrote:
If someone is a beginner to mac development as well as iPhone development, Jeff LaMarche's book would be a good start, as there are good walkthrough's in using Interface Builder. http://www.amazon.com/Beginning-iPhone-Development-Exploring-SDK/dp/1430216263

I'd also suggest getting a copy of Aaron Hillegas' Cocoa Programming for OS X, as this has pretty much become the bible for learning basic Cocoa/Objective-C programming and would probably cover it a little more thoroughly than the LaMarche book.

-- Ilan