internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Need-a-job board

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Childers.Paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Need-a-job board
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 16:14:45 -0500

I thought it (the job board) was still available?

Anyway, I dunno that I have anything that would help Matt (good luck,
dude!), but if you have Java development experience,send me a resume -
my company just won a government IT contract that I'm pretty sure will
be locally based, and we are definitely hiring. In fact, Matt, if you
want me to try to submit you just in case something besides dev jobs did
pop up, send me a resume.

Paula

internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote on 01/26/2009 03:37:44
PM:

> That stinks, Matt. Good luck with your search.
>
> Is it maybe time to resurrect the ol' INW Job Board? Maybe with an
INW
> talent pool to match?
>
> Thomas
>
> Matt Frye wrote:
> > Hello INWers,
> > I've been tagged by the layoff monster. Hit me up off-list for a
> > resume. I'm looking for a systems or IT manager position, or at the
> > very least a Senior Unix/Linux position.
> >
> > Best,
> > Matt Frye
> > ---
> > Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site! http://www.
> ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
> > You are currently subscribed to InterNetWorkers mailing list
> > To unsubscribe visit http://lists.ibiblio.
> org/mailman/listinfo/internetworkers
> >

> --

> Thomas A. Beckett, JD & MBA Business Law and Consulting
> 828-713-1668 Hendersonville & Asheville, North
Carolina
<http://www.tbeckett.com>