internetworkers - [internetworkers] Need-a-job board

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Need-a-job board
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 15:37:44 -0500

That stinks, Matt. Good luck with your search.

Is it maybe time to resurrect the ol' INW Job Board? Maybe with an INW talent pool to match?

Thomas

Matt Frye wrote:
Hello INWers,
I've been tagged by the layoff monster. Hit me up off-list for a
resume. I'm looking for a systems or IT manager position, or at the
very least a Senior Unix/Linux position.

Best,
Matt Frye
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

Thomas A. Beckett, JD & MBA Business Law and Consulting
828-713-1668 Hendersonville & Asheville, North Carolina
Law Offices of Thomas A. Beckett, PLLC <http://www.tbeckett.com>