internetworkers - [internetworkers] Tarheel Q in Lexington Recommendations

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Tarheel Q in Lexington Recommendations
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 13:56:46 -0500

Vegetarians can stop reading now.
Anyone been to the Tarheel Q between Lexington and Mocksville on
US 64? I have been thinking of stopping there on our trips to
the old homeplace near Hickory, but Miss Hunt doesn't want to get
out of the car. It looks like a fine place to me though.

I've been considering picking up a pint at various places along
64 and then doing a taste off. Any thoughts on your favorites? Has
anyone stopped at Tarheel Q before?

--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.