internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Montana getaway

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Montana getaway
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 16:29:16 -0500

It was rated to go 155 mph, had new Bridgestone Potenza z-rated tires,
visited Montana for the sole purpose of legally seeing what she would do
and only came off the ground once when going over small hill with slight
turn. It still wouldn't hold a candle to dad's v-tail Bonanza, though,
that hit 210 knots.

Yes, another blow to liberty.