internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Montana getaway

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Montana getaway
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 16:02:04 -0500

Jim Ray wrote:
They did not call it speeding. They called it "exceed a reasonable and
prudent speed."

But in a Porsche, how can one reasonably say that 152 m.p.h. is imprudent?

Since then, that law has been declared unconstitutional. They now have a
posted speed limit.

Another blow against liberty! First our turbochargers, next they'll come for our guns!

TaB