internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Suggestions for shopping cart/CRM/accountingintegration

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Suggestions for shopping cart/CRM/accountingintegration
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 12:51:21 -0500

We use ConnectWise (http://www.connectwise.com) and know it doesn’t have a shopping cart yet integrates with QuickBooks on the accounting end and has a CRM module. It is really meant for the IT industry yet may/may not be another useful data point for comparison.

Regards,

Jim Ray, MCSE

President

Neuse River Networks

919-838-1672

http://www.neuserivernetworks.com

Neuse River Networks, based in Raleigh, NC, is redefining IT Outsourcing with its Managed Services ONE Plan that automates computer processes to provide proactive computer networking solutions for businesses. The ONE Plan is designed to manage your computer network so you don’t have to. Neuse River Networks has been developing client trust since 1997 by applying expertise in Computer Networking and offering superlative service.