internetworkers - [internetworkers] ccna testing

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Bob Kucera <bobkucera AT verizon.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] ccna testing
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 10:35:29 -0500

Hello,
Is any one interested in study partnering for ccna certification? Or
suggest another approach to entering this employment field?

I'm interested in ccna testing, worked on it 18 months ago and passed
the ccnp intro test when I got a more linux oriented job; and dropped
the ccna track. Self help and studying alone wasn't fun or very
successful.

What do you think?

bob

Happy Holidays INW